This post will explain how to add and monitor networks that have been created in InfoNet Desktop within InfoNet Mobile. Let’s say I have the following in my InfoNet Database:
This is reflected in InfoNet Mobile, Server Management Dialog Box, accessed through InfoNet Mobile’s main menu > Tools > Manage Server > InfoNet Interface Tab > Settings > Networks.
Now if I create two collection networks and a distribution network, Coll1, Coll2 and Dist1 as shown below…
… I need to carry out the following steps for the networks to show up in InfoNet Mobile.
1. Click On Control in the server Management Tool, note the Command Button turn red.
2. Click on the down arrow next to ‘Command Action’ and choose ‘Export Network List From InfoNet’.
3. Click on ‘Yes’ from the ensuing ‘Confirm Action’ Dialog Box.
4. Click ‘OK’ in the ensuing dialog box.
5. Note message in Server Management, csvNetworksExport
6. New Networks now appear in the Server Management. Note that the Collection Network IDs match those in InfoNet whilst those of Distribution networks the IDs are preceded by 100000.
7. Check the tick boxes (currently un-checked) of the networks to be monitored in InfoNet Mobile.
8. Click Refresh, Update Network Changes.
9. Click ‘OK’ on success message.
That’s it, job done! The networks should now be available to use within InfoNet Mobile.