Right clicking on a Layer List and choosing properties from the pop-up menu brings up the Properties dialog box, the ‘Layer List’ tab displays the mapped drive (such as X:\) or UNC paths (such as \\servername to the GIS Layers).
GIS Layers have moved? No problem. Use the following method to reassign the path.
1. Right click on the Layer List and choose Export > To InfoWorks File…
2. Name and save the *.lls file.
3. Open the *.lls file in a text editor. Note either the mapped drive (such as X:\) or UNC paths (such as \\servername), see highlighted text in the image below, which in this example are mapped drives.
4. Reassign the paths as required, and save the *.lls file.
5. Import the newly edited *.lls file. Right mouse click on an asset group, choose Import > Layer List > From Event File…
6. Note the reassigned Paths.
7. Delete original defunct Layer List.