In the past couple of years there have been a number of academic papers highlighting InfoWorks ICM and various modelling approaches which can be utilised within the software. Below is a small list of some recent ones which may be of interest to users:
- Russo et al., (2012) Flood hazard assessment in the Raval District of Barcelona using a 1D/2D coupled model
- Pina et al., (2015) On the use of semi-distributed and fully-distributed urban stormwater models
- Pina et al., (2016) Semi- vs Fully-Distributed urban stormwater models: Model Set up and comparison with two real case studies
- Batanero et al., (2015) Two-dimensional direct rainfall hydraulic models applied to direct calculation of hydrologic events in dams to prevent overtopping
- Digman et al., (2014) Realising the benefits of integrated urban drainage models
If you are writing a paper using InfoWorks ICM, or are aware of a paper which you don’t think we are, please let us know.