The release of InfoWorks ICM version 8.0 has seen a couple of additional features added to the Ground Infiltration module to improve efficiencies and assist with calibration to observed data. These are:-
- New constant evapotranspiration loss type,
- New evapotranspiration depth at which evapotranspiration losses from the soil store cease,
- Monthly evapotranspiration factors,
- Option whereby the ground infiltration depends on the surcharge state in the pipe,
- Ability to apply a ground infiltration event profiles to multiple subcatchments.
The document at the below link describes in more detail how each of these new options work